What is fortune telling and why and how do some people have an ability to make predictions?
First of all everyone has a given talent or gift to see future events. Some choose to develop their senses, for myself, I didn’t really have a choice. I knew at a very young age that I was to help people learn to do this for themselves. Having gone through stages of development I can relate better to my students as to their impressions they receive allowing themselves to be “on” or “off” at any given moment.
- First one has to sit quietly in their thoughts to observe how they get their information.
- Some may see things in living colour like a motion picture. They are called Clairvoyants.
- Some may hear information to be translated. They are Clairaudient
- Some may feel information or have a “gut” knowing, they also have hypersensitivity in knowing how someone is feeling. They are empathic.
- Some may smell information; the scent can represent different feelings around a subject. They are known as Clairsentients.
Although you are all you need to do a reading, many predictions can be expanded on by utilizing different divination tools. When I first started doing readings, I painted peoples auras, as the observer and watched the subtle energy changes in the colours that danced around them. Things happening in a short period of time were observed near their physical body, the colours told me what was happening over time (I’m clairaudient). My gift empathically feels and hears the colours greater than is observes with the clairvoyance so I tend to lean on my stronger skills, even though we do have them all.
Divination Tools I’ve used to do readings include:
- Flame readings
- Tea Leaf
- Tarot Cards (Rider Waide, Russian, Native American Animal and Mystical)
- Crystal Ball
These are just tools, the source of the information or the translation comes from the “Fortune Teller” I use the Rider Waide deck because they help visual clients understand what I am seeing better than any other medium.
To be notified when I am teaching my next class please add yourself to my mailing list on the home page.