How do you prepare for your reading?
- Have a list of questions you wish answered.
- If you require specific questions about loved ones and have their permission to ask please try to bring a recent picture or an article they keep with them generally, such as a watch, chain or keys.
- It is easier for me to read an aura if you DRINK plenty of water before seeing me. Generally speaking dehydrating depletes your energy!
- Sometime situations are divulged in the cards that may make a client uncomfortable. I do not judge, we all have lessons to learn through our experiences. It is my position to help you to not judge yourself so harshly either.
- All the information I see in your reading is private and confidential. Feel free to only share your first name with me when making your appointment.
What not to bring; animals, children or cell phones.